Wednesday 23 September 2009

Today

So I haven't written in a while, but as I once again have a million essays for the next few weeks I feel I should intersperse my studying with some little blogging relief.

Don't really know what to write about as generally forget to get photos and everyone has been looking pretty naff recently. Sorry guys. Lucia was wearing a particularly nice pair of purple satin shorts the other day which I highly approve of as have a secret love of purple. Jemma Morken was wearing a slightly collegy outfit today, which I really liked. She had her £250 Dubarry boots and a white denim miniskirt, but she looked great. *Gives thumbs up* OMG, my mother bought Dolly possibly the cutest leather jacket for today. So cute. Real leather and only £14, charity shop of course. Will need photos. It's kinda just above hip length and brown. Love it. Sadly can't steal as is too small pour moi, am mentally cursing my cleavage...

Talking of photos I need to get some of my jacket which I 'revamped' the other day. I bought it from Peacocks ages ago, but didn't really like the fit so shortened the sleeves and pleated at back. But looks really cute. I also made another skirt into a cape, but it has yet to be bought into the public eye. I really need to start photographing. Well, I have a whole day of studies tomorrow (yay!) so will, amongst writing essays, do something. I might draw a picture... Note to self.

Oh yeah, it was Amelie's 18th on the weekend. Some lovely outfits. My fur coat was aired, I love it, has a great 50s shape, I feel like some film star. I also wore my white wool trousers, again I love. Lucia hates them, as she frequently tells me, but I love them, they are sooo comfy.

Today I wore this great vintage skirt, me mere and I have suspicions it's Jaeger. I don't usually approve of grey, but it's a really deep slate with little black velvet spots. Vintage 70s. But everyone did say I looked like I was in mourning. I was like if I was in mourning I would wear this with red lipstick and black veil. Oh the ravishing widow...

I will get photos for general pictures. Back to the essays...

Over and Out,
BK

1 comment:

  1. I totally miss Peacocks (and Primark, mygod...). I wish that we had them here in Canada!

    megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete