Saturday 26 September 2009

Bored...

So I'm still writing essays and still getting distracted by blogs and Facebook, which we are now on. Yay! Set up by me friend.
I'm kinda bored atm, as you can imagine, Tudor essays and the Aeneid are not exactly the most thrilling things in the world. I have hired people for photo taking, so even if I'm not there I can critically complain as I am so good at doing. I have taken some on my phoneage but I've misplaced it. No idea where it could be. Will find as I have a really great jacket on there which my friend wore the other day. Will describe in depth when I can find.
Yesterday I found in the deep dark corners of my mother's wardrobe this awesome corduroy jacket by Ralph Lauren with suede elbow patches. Steal? I think I must. It's a really pale cream and is generally gorgeous.
The beanie guy is still out and about at school. The one with the great hair. i am seriously considering telling him not to wear it. I don't think he will listen.
On the music side atm, I'm loving the Rumble Strips and White Lies atm. So good. Saw at Latitude this year and are quite possibly amazing. As is Florence and the Machine, though the Rolling Stones will always hold a place in my heart.
OMG, season finale of the Tudors yesterday. I think it's the last series ever and Henry Cavill who is usually so gorgeous and funny and lovely was sent Cromwell to prison. Yeah, I know it had to happen, but for a split second I hated Mr Cavill. I was then overwhelmed by guilt. Was terrible.
Also check out Trinity. No idea when it is on, but is on itvplayer. Christian Cooke, we like.
I've realised lately that I've been wearing way too much black and gold. I used to be so florescent and I was told twice this week that I looked like I was going to a funeral.
Going to a charity shop later. It's the best one round here. Can't wait.

I think that's all for now...
Over and Out,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment