Saturday 5 September 2009

Schoolage photos.

So it appears that photos were taken. Bad memory I guess. Blurry selection, silly camera. Am shattered as went to the opera earlier, hence short sentences. Not my usual haunt, but was actually very good. Took a couple of photos, there was a really cool guy in the audience who looked like a Cambridge punter. Yellow moleskins and blazers. With an opera scarf. But he looked cool.



Anyhoo... photos from yesterday.






This one is incredibly blurry. It's Dolly and my lovely self. She has better legs than me... sadly.



This was taken at lunch, so t-shirt was making an escape. I was unaware of this photo and facial expression was tres bizarre so has been cut out:) And arms aren't usually in such a strange position. I love this skirt, it's one of my favourite items of clothing together with my cashmere coat and camel hair cardigan. I love colour, but strangely these are all of the beige orientation. Hmm...
This is Lucia Moreno, my best friend. Her hair looked great yesterday, and no she is not telling me to write this. A compliment? From me? Something must be wrong... Well, her recently dyed hair looks nice, it was a bit mottled last time. But it's good to have hair disasters. I was attacked with the highlighting bleach stuff. I have a blonde streak, it apparently looks natural. I do not agree. Anyway, Lucia looks good. She was going to go for the whole back to school school uniform stylee outfit, but couldn't find a shirt. At least she didn't wear jeggings...
I'm to Bedfordshire now, as am about to collapse on the keyboard.lyuahfnmb. No I just did. To bed! And beyond. See y'all
Over and Out,
BK
Btw... It's really annoying that the spell check on here is for the US. Anyone know how I can change it?

2 comments:

  1. no one has posted a comment yet! tragic.

    well i will then .... and this is it!

    nice site by the way, congrats!

    ReplyDelete