Wednesday 30 September 2009

Film...

At home ill today, first sick day from school in about four years, but just don't have the energy to do anything atm bar watching Project Runway, drinking tea and sorting out my bedroom (though I still have a few essays to write...) Whilst I was wading through the debris in my room, reminiscent of a bomb site I found some drawings of DVD covers that I had done a couple of years ago. Reasoning behind them is that I get bored when I watch films so I either draw, design, 'revamp' or repair my clothes. Here is a selection of my favourites.



Edward Scissorhands. One of my all time favourite films. I love Johnny Depp in this, plays a slightly deranged character so well that you just feel sorry for him the whole time.


Liza Minelli singing Maybe This Time is iconic. And her makeup! OMG! It's just too good. The costumes, the story, the music and her hair. It's perfection. Only she can say Darling as much as she does and not sound stuck up.


I like drawing faces, but I think the actress for this film is too stunning to capture with my amateur drawing. The costume in this is awesome. The book is pretty good as well.



Nicholas Hoult before 'Skins.' Killing Me Softly has never sounded the same since Hugh Grant sung it. Classic film. 'Every man is an island...'


My small collection of drawings, thinking I might post some of my designs up at some point. Christmas Party this year is masquerade themed. Any ideas welcome. Going up to Camden in half term, will supply photos.

Over and Out,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment