Wednesday 16 September 2009

More...

Now, though I only posted about ten minutes ago, I'm slightly bored. And this is my way of alleviating my boredom. So I have more things to say on my general school day and have remembered further outfits and paraphernalia to correspond to Cyber Space.

OMG. In massive letters. Saw probs the most hideous outfit today that I ever seen in my seventeen years of my current life. (I'll leave to open debate whether I had a previous one. Apparently I'm either new to this world. Or was a man. Thanks)

Anyway this outfit. The Girl in question was... about size 14 (English) ish. And was wearing this kinda fluorescent duck egg blue tight synthetic short sleeved polo neck thing. With a red waist belt hoisting everything up to the high heavens and a skirt that was about two inches longer. I immediately found Dolly and we stood together, flabbergasted, at this atrocity. The multicoloured hippy head band did not complete the look. And before you say I'm sizeist the outfit would probs have looked horrible on Kate Moss. It is beyond me as it why someone would design, make or buy it. Well, that's off my chest.

There is a guy in my form, who hasn't got the most outstanding fashion sense, ie wears jeans and a shirt/t-shirt everyday. But has an amazing collection of coats. Nothing flashy, just well tailored Barbours and wool coats. I like a lot.
Oh, another great (female) outfit today was this girl who always dresses slightly kooky, but I loved her brown skirt, white tights and brown leather pixie boot combo today. Worked really nicely. I really wish I had the guts to ask people for photos, or could remember to take them of myself. Jumpsuit today:) Love it.

I think I'm done for the night. Other than a very interesting comment I heard earlier from a friend, that most RnB singers have amazing voices- *cough* Beyonce *cough*- but they are rarely given songs which actually show off their vocal range and that is what makes rock and indie music so good as it usually involves a huge vocal range ie The White Lies or The Rumble Strips. Exceptions of course to If I Were A Boy.

Right night time. I'm off to watch a film, dunno yet. Poss Romancing the Stone as I started it yesterday. There is a scene when you first meet Michael Douglas that just makes you think Hugh Jackman in Australia. Douglas kinda seems weedy after that...

Ok,
Over and Out,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment