Friday 11 September 2009

Fairy tale stylee...

I made a cape! It's awesome, made from an old skirt. Will get a photo, but want to add a hood to it. Apparently Hester has exactly the same skirt and may donate for recreational purposes. Hmmm... excited. I felt like little Red Riding Hood all day, which was amazing. I need to get photos but mother has confiscated her camera, for unknown reasons.

In a nutshell it is probably bum length (not a technical term) brown corduroy with a shimmery bluey purpley coloured trim and the same coloured ties. Purple material is from an old curtain I bought in a charity shop. Woo!

Random, but I read aggges ago that Jemima Khan's hair is so thick mainly because she never ties it up. So, obvs not just because of this, but for slightly this reason plus because of a really cool picture on The Sartorialist , I have taken to tying my hair up with scarves. Just plaited or tied. Thing is I don't know if people are being serious when I get complimented. I mean it's not like I really care, I care about my hair, which actually really needs a cut. Plus I really need it to be waist length for the Leaver's Ball next year. I really want a full length backless gold dress. Not gonna happen but a girl can dream right? Christmas party first. Already freaking out. Need to go shopping. I did find the most amazing one in H&M, I'm not usually a fan, but it was sweeeet. Sadly it cost £20, slightly over my budget. But I need to beat last year which was one of my mum's. Strangely a very short, very tight black dress with my gold shoooes. Miss Sixty and gorgeous. Hm... will need to plan.

I'm rambling, which is something I never do. I'm shocked you would suggest such a thing.
Over and Out,
BK
PS Just realised the last time I posted summat. My mother stole the computer. And I'm pleading exhaustion...

No comments:

Post a Comment