Sunday 27 September 2009

Phone...

I found me phone so yay to me. I can put a few photos up. I really need to get better at taking them every day...

This is me on charity day. The theme was heroes and villains. I went as... I'm not really sure. It was a mixture of Queen of the Night, Dark Angel, Lady of the Night. Let's just hope it wasn't the last one... I have the Vicar of Dibley behind me. I just loved the light! It was taken on the bus to school...


This is Margot's jacket. I think I might have mentioned it previously. Margot is like me in that she has a slight dependency on charity shops and she always seems to find some amazing stuff. I think this is actually from a recent Boden catalogue, but I love its vintage feel. It's a pale pink linen with floral pattern, reminds me of my sofa... She apparently has a lilac version which is full length, but doesn't have the guts to wear it. Sorry about photo quality. If she wears it again, I will get a better photo. Promise...

A close up of the embroidery. So quaint

Slightly random, but an outfit post! Shock I know. This had a theme, I can't remember what... Anyway, it consists of mother's brown wool waistcoat, which I love. Father's old shirt, Auntie's old belt, Cherry's trousers and old boots. I was asked this day where I got my clothes from. I explained about their previous owners. I was then called the 'original flowerchild.' I answered, 'they say pikey, but o well.' (No offence intended there btw.)

These are my booties. Have had them for years, but have recently refallen in love with. They jingle when I walk and I feel really cool.

Really random photographen, but I love the light in this photo. At about 12ish noon in every season bar summer there is an amazing sun where I live. Plus I loved the reflection from my ancient socks. Probs weren't suitable for church...

So now I should really go and get psyched up for Harvest Evensong and poss tidy room as is a tip as usual. I recently retaken up the guitar and am trying to perfect One- Johnny Cash's version- I almost cried playing it yesterday. Tis emotional. I never cry, so was a strange experience.
I will get photos for future blogs and I will stop putting up random pictures with no relevance to the rest of the blog.

Over and Out,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment