Wednesday 30 September 2009

Designs...

Due to the severe boredom of not actually having the energy to do anything I will put up with third post of the day. Aren't you all lucky? I don't usually post two consecutive days, am on fire.






Thought I would post a couple designs which I found earlier. The one on the left is a tartan pencil skirt, a brown leather belt and sheer silk ruffle shirt. I love classic heritage fabrics like tweed and leather, hence why I love Vivienne Westwood. The right one is a design for a 1950s style bias cut evening gown. I don't know why purple, wouldn't personally wear that colour for evening, potential to look cheap? I dunno, but I like the top half...


The first one is naff. I just love full length high waisted trousers and v necks. D&G have a gorgeous pair of white and red striped ones. I want. Lacking funds. Damn. The second is actually a sketch one of of my usual outfits. In future I might draw instead of photograph me outfits as it's easier, less hassle and more fun. The boots are me mother's from the 1980s, Dolly's trench coat-I'm saving up for a vintage Burberry one, but this one suffices atm- tartan skirt 1980s and blue shirt.

I have a photo from Latitude this year which is currently refusing to upload. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Started work experience today, was at house of Ed Sheeran who is a really great singer songwriter, really strange coincidence as am working with his parents. Check him out. Is really good

Over and Out,

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment