Sunday 11 October 2009

x factor...

OMG! I just read that Stephen Gately of Boyzone fame has died. WTF? I don't swear but omg, I do believe is the phrase to use. He was the short one, I think. Am researching now. Died in his sleep following a drinking session in Majorca whilst on holiday with his partner. RIP.
Link

So it was the first of the live shows yesterday, there are a number of pointers I want to make:
  1. The Irish twins look suspiciously like Robert Pattinson. Ok I know I might get hunted down and killed by a bunch of angry teenage girls. But there is a definite resemblance. They are both quite freaky.
  2. OMG I can't believe what Dannii said about Danyl's sexuality. If there are doubts you do not voice them on live television. I love the girl and all, she wore an amazing maxi dress with a train last week, I kinda want, NO EXCUSE! You can't do that. There was an awkward silence and Danyl started crying.
  3. Plus, they all called him cocky, and the Irish twins aren't??
  4. I want Stacey to win, as I just love her. Is an amazing singer and so delightfully... dim? I think is the word.
  5. Miss Frank weren't great methinks, but I love the tall girl's hair. Can't remember her name, I wonder if Simon can...
  6. The strippers, Kandy Rain, I thought were good. But ok, they did look like strippers, but they got so much stick from Dannii and Cheryl. I said that maybe Cheryl just has a thing against strippers as her husband seems to prefer them to her. I didn't see anything wrong with it and I don't think that they should have bought it up. It's their choice...

I missed the first performance, it was the girl with the cool hair. I think she is amazing. And I LOVE ROBBIE WILLIAMS! As Dolly put it, she is glad that he isn't fighting the grey. Can't wait for results tonight. Actually I can I think, I have more important things to do.

In response to my dream question two posts ago, my friend says that she had a similar one where she owned a cake shop. She woke up very hungry.

Over and Out,

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment