Tuesday 13 October 2009

General...

Actually there hasn't been a complete lack of communication over the last few days. Not much has happened in my small life consisting of essays and maths questions to do. I have been told to do more sketches, but have been fixing clothes whilst watching the silver screen instead of my usual drawing. But need to get back into practise as am going to Paris in summer on art trip!! Yay, 'tis going to be amazing.


Watched the school lose at rugby today and learnt that my 6'7'' maths teacher used to wear leotards and tights. I'm worried, but we spent more time wondering which guy had the best 'body of a Greek god,' and shouting comments about the different coloured boots. The game itself is amazing, a bit of a fan. Especially the Welsh team, if Mike Philips asked me I would not say no. Let's leave it at that. There was a reason for this bit, Lucia told beanie guy that I was not of the liking of his beanie. So explained later. And apparently he is a druggie. I'm like lol.


Had a school concert this evening and the theme was black and white. I don't have a black dress, so I wore a black pinafore dress with white piping and a white shirt. But I looked like a Catholic primary school student. Then I found my dad's opera scarf so wore that as a tie. People gave me loads of compliments. I'm smiled graciously and gritted my teeth when they called it a tie, don't they know an opera scarf when they see one?


Another thing to annoy me is the heating is already on in school. It's freezing in my house, average outside and sweating temperature at school. I don't know how to dress! It's a horrible feeling and I either shiver or looked permanently flushed. O well, I'll live.





Just to lighten the heart. Me at Latitude. Cherry, me, father, Dolly




And again...

Over and Out,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment