Wednesday 28 July 2010

Saatchi

The joys of living in the middle of a field also means that the Broadband likes to cut out, as does the electricity or the water. So I have been coping with these problems the past week. And now the computer has decided that it doesn't want to upload anything.

Last weekend I went up to London with the family to go to the Saatchi. I might have already talked about this, but anyway so, yeah, I have a picture up there until the end of July which is on Saturday. I also saw the Mario Testino/ Kate Moss exhibit (Mario Testino- Kate Who?) She is so cool and the pictures just showed her versatility and the reason for her fame.

Also picked up some more kilts to add to my obsession. They now total nine I think. I just love them. I also got two gorgeous (Diesel and Miss Sixty) dresses from ze olde charity shoppe. Brand new and £6 each. Bargain? I think so. Today I bought a cute green mock-croc clutch bag and a boned bra top thing that will look awesome with some high waisted trousers (both charity shopped). Can't wait to style it up. Plus got a Austen-styley cropped jacket. I feel like I should be talking about the weather and marriage to some eligible bachelor who has £15,000 a year. I might dye it though as it would look better as purple methinks.

People watching today was so much fun. Dolly has this theory that a guy is too pumped up when he can no longer rest his arms comfortably at his side. And so it was hilarious when this man was walking down the high street today. Arms held up and chest so puffed out, with a t-shirt so tight you could see his six-pack through it. It was a nice sight. But funny as he must have been 5'4" so he looked like a little strutting cube.

So yeah, basically that is all I have done. Also many thanks to the lovely comments. They are highly appreciated. (Woh that sounds pretentious)

BK

1 comment:

  1. haha i live in the country and the electricity and boradband cut out here all the time..sometimes ou wake up and there is a random cow or horse in your garden..lol ah the joys of the country! :) x

    ReplyDelete