Monday 5 July 2010

Hair

Trying to find a job (again) Failed. (again) So life is great. Plus I spent the whole of yesterday in a car reading, without air conditioning. And as it wasn't moving it was stifling. So, woop.
Whilst in town today I saw this girl with the most amazing hair ever. She was probably about 5'2" and it reached below her bum. It was kinda bright chesnut and really waving and shiny. And she had masses of it. For me it was the ultimate hair. I told her this. I felt like such a nice person...
Also, am loving Lady Gaga's acoustic version of Paparazzi. It's so hard to play, but I just love her and her craziness.
I guess this is going to be quite a short post. I might write again later...
Rough sketch of my Leavers' Ball dress.



Hester's leaving dress. It's still in the Karen Millen shops.
BK

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely sketches. Love the Green dress especially.

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice sketches - love the portrayal of the fabric in that first sketch, it looks quite fluid.

    Thanks for the sweet comment.

    http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete