Tuesday 3 November 2009

Sorry

I apologise for the lack of blogs lately. Am basically blogging to inform all that I am not dead or any other strange predicament. Will do a more extensive blog at some point, atm struggling with essays for university applications. JOYS! So unbelievably excited... Will fill you in in my strange and slightly boring half term laters as need to write about the role of factions in Tudor England. Woop...
But I shall leave you with this thought.
Lucie Jones on X Factor. Rock week. Scary cross between Kristeb Stewart and lead singer of Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Believe I was in hysterics.
Who to win? I go Olly and his amazing thrusting dance moves.
Btw check out this month's Vogue. British boys. British is best. Come on Eddie Redmayne et al. I love you.

Over and out,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment