Monday 28 June 2010

Pride and Prejudice.

The new obsession in my head. Never used to like Mr Firth. But as Darcy, y'know I think I am in love. Along with the several other actors and general males to which I profess my love. Oh the joys of being 18- hormones everywhere. But I think it may be the costume and the smouldering and the wet shirt. It's amazing. And in Bridget Jones. God, that film makes me laugh. Sadly his dark saturnine good looks are wilting now. He has not achieved the medal of Improvement with Age. Unlike Dominic Cooper. Loved him in History Boys.
Bar he reminded me of my cousin.

Which was strange.

But woop to him.

Look at that two posts in as many days. I dislike this intense sunshine so a dark computer room seems to be the only worthwhile thing atm. That and reading. Had a week of holiday and already nearly three books down. The English Patient is awesome. Very still. Totally get why Ralph Fiennes played the eponymous role. I love him, and his brother. Right there I go again.

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment